(Inspired by: Congressman Lance Declines Invitation to Town Hall)
10. Awaiting further orders from Paul Ryan
9. Polishing his "Member of Congress" lapel pin
8. Relining office shelves
7. Looking for loose PAC checks under office sofa cushions
6. Purging the letters N, R, and A from all official correspondence
5. Trying to book another MSNBC gig
4. Removing directions to Trump Bedminster National Golf Club from his WAZE
3. Trying to come up with a really, really good scheduling conflict
2. Reprimanding staffer who actually gave constituent a direct answer
Written by Neil Brown - a retired corporate spokesperson, government affairs manager, and lobbyist who in a previous life was a newspaper reporter and editor.
Help us shine a light on Lance’s record.