Help us bring change to NJ7. We need volunteers. We have some immediate needs in terms of moving our expansion along and would like to know how you might be able to help.
Here is our current wish list for volunteers:
• Lance Watch – we need someone who can follow Gov tracker (or other database) daily and report on bills voted on by Lance. We also need to follow any statements or pronouncements put out by Lance, including media appearances
• Issue oriented researchers – If you have a passion for a particular issue (environment, healthcare, etc.) we would like to have research on Lance’s record on each issue that affects voters of NJ7 and contrast that with official positions of respected groups that advocate for those issues. Some issues (net neutrality for example) need explaining.
• Blog posts – An integral part of our web and Facebook presence is the opinions and perspectives of our followers. If you have a passion for an issue please consider submitting a blog post.
• Events coordinator – Help to set up meetings and forums throughout the district.
• Fundraising – If you have some ideas and/or experience in fundraising please consider this as an opportunity to put those skills to good use. We need to set up and outreach plan to raise funds for events and advertising.
Our team meets every other week. We would love to have you attend our next meeting on Wednesday October 25 at 7pm. Currently our meetings are held in Westfield at the home of Sara Miller in Westfield NJ. If you can attend, please RSVP and address will be emailed to you. . We will discuss any and all volunteer opportunities in more detail.
- October 25, 2017 at 7:00pm – 9pm
Home of Sara Miller
Westfield , NJ 07090
Google map and directions
- 2 people are going
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter